Discount worth 50K on Private Charter
Steps to Redeem
- Benefits up to INR 50,000 - All the Genie ELITE PLUS Members will get benefits worth INR 50,000 each that can be redeemed on your private charter flight booking
Note: Benefits won't be applicable on Uber for Charter services or on any other promotional offers!
- Validity - 1 Year
- How to Redeem 50K Benefits - Users can get these benefits only on the private charter flight booking. Maximum 10K can be used as a discount for 1 booking (one way or round trip) on a quoted price.
Note: You can only use upto 10K benefits for one booking
General Terms and Conditions of Charter
- Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability Of Aircraft & Crew at the time of booking can be confirmed after the receipt of Advance payment only.
- This offer is subject to availability of the Aircraft/Helicopter, traffic rights, compliance with ‘Flight Duty Limitation Rules’, and receipt of necessary permissions from regulatory authorities at the time of confirmation.
- Standard Catering is included in the above quotation. Any Special request will be charged at an additional cost. Note: Due to the COVID-19 situation and partial lockdown of suppliers, presently catering is subject to availability.
- The flight timings and cost mentioned are representations. It may vary depending upon weather/wind/fog/visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety, and operational restrictions.
- For Crew Layover in case of prolonged halts during a single day at a particular station, the “charterer” will make suitable arrangements for boarding, lodging & local transport or Genie Talk Pvt Ltd will make the necessary arrangements at additional cost to the charterer.
- Genie Talk Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for any delay/inconvenience caused towards diversion, due to bad weather/VIP movements, unforeseen circumstances caused by nature, or due to force majeure reasons in such conditions; charterer has to bear the cost of extra flying/overnight halt/waiting, etc.
- Quote/ offer is made on a best-effort basis. Any cancellation necessitated due to technical reasons/ non-availability of permits or landing slots or reasons beyond the control of Genie Talk Pvt Ltd. will not attract any penalty/ claim from the charterer.
- For a halt that exceeds 3Hrs, then crew accommodation charges will be applied @ Rs.50000/- plus GST.
- If the destination does not permit parking of aircraft, nearest airport ferry flying charges additional to be paid by you. Private airfield charges & the cost of Extension of watch hours are to be borne by the customer.
- The passengers should follow the security and safety regulations of the concerned airport, any delay due to non-compliance of the same by the passengers, the operator will not be held responsible. Carrying of absolute contraband items, narcotic drugs, and psychotropic substances that include dangerous goods, any sharp objects, lighters, Mobile Samsung Note 7, 2, etc. is strictly prohibited.
- The operator ensures the best of their effort for the performance, any cancellation due to engagement of aircraft in local elections or any diversion due to reasons beyond human control the operator will not be held responsible for the operation.
- The Estimated flying time quoted above is the Block time minimum payable by you., Should the flight time vary, or flight is curtailed/canceled/diverted/held-over due to factors beyond our control (like weather), or the actual flying time is longer than the indicated time (due to ATC clearance/density of air traffic/wind and weather conditions, etc.), payment would have to be made on the basis of actual flying/overnight halt/waiting, etc. or the estimated flying time plus additional expenses whichever is higher.
- 100% advance to be received at the time of booking, as ‘confirmation charges’ for confirming the charter. Payment can be made via Bank Transfer to 'GENIE TALK PVT LTD' or through Payment Links
- Account Name: GenieTalk Private Limited
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd
Account Number: 50200020997488
IFSC Code: HDFC0001240
Branch: Commerce House, Indore
We require Copies of Valid Passport for all Foreigners with Valid VISA along with the names of Indian passengers well in advance to obtain prior permissions. Please send us the payment and acceptance of our offer on the above-mentioned terms, by signing and returning a copy of the quotation / Proforma Invoice, at the earliest, as the availability is subject to any prior confirmed bookings received by us.
- 1.We would require the requested information within the stipulated timelines, in order to enable us to seek the necessary permissions for the effecting of the flight.
- 2."Genie Talk Pvt Ltd" will not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for passengers traveling without the relevant travel documents and/or, carrying any contraband items and/or, involved/indulging in any illegal activities.
- 3.Minimum 2 hours ‘per aircraft per day’ or actuals ‘per aircraft per day’, whichever is higher - will be charged for a booking.
- 4.If there is no flying on a particular day of a Charter, a minimum of 2(two) hours of flying time will be charged as "Non-Flying Day Charge" and in this case, no night halt charge will be levied.
- 5.Flying hour charges include the cost of the Aircraft fuel, oil, maintenance, landing at AAI Airports and day parking charges, standard in-flight meals, navigation fees, and dispatch cost of the aircraft.
- 6.In addition to applicable Taxes, we would be charging for the below-mentioned items:
1. Domestic Flights
- Ground Handling service charges
- Extension of watch hours (if applicable)
- Day Detention charges are applicable after 4 hours of waiting at a destination.
- Night Halt charges (if applicable)
2. International Flights:
- IFS (International Flight clearance Service) charges
- Crew stay: The crew members will be entitled to ₹1,00,000/- per night /day per stay (subject to hotel check-in and check-out times
3. Any additional/statutory charges levied by Airport Authority, Customs/Regulatory authorities, shall be billed.
- An amount of ₹ 3,50,000 or actuals will be levied against flight preparation charges if the flight is canceled due to “force majeure” reasons. In case the flight is canceled by the Charterer due to delay in departure due to “Force Majeure” reasons 100% of the Charter cost will be levied if updated in advance to the charterer about the chances of such delay.
- 30% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is canceled within 72 to 48 hours of the scheduled departure.
- 75% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is canceled within 48 to 24 hours of the scheduled departure.
- 100% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled departure.
- 8. For any delay, not willfully cause by "Genie Talk Pvt Ltd", (intimated less than 24 hours from ‘scheduled departure’) feasibility will be reconfirmed keeping in mind the operational hours of the airports and the other prior commitments on the aircraft (this is primarily because ‘Flight Duty Limitations’ may apply on the crew). Failing which the flight would be termed as ‘a last-minute cancellation’ - and the 100% cancellation clause would apply.
- 9. Any changes/modification of ‘flight program’, requested by the customer after commencement of the ‘flight program’ and if the same cannot be executed due to operational reasons/lapse of relevant permissions in flight sectors will be termed as ‘a last-minute cancellation’ - and the cancellation clause of 100% would apply.
- 10. If due to sudden deterioration of weather en-route/destination, the aircraft cannot land at the Destination OR diverted due to defense services activity AND has to return to the starting point or divert to some other airport, the actual flying time and any other additional charges due to the diversion would be chargeable and balance if any, would be payable/refundable.
- 11. The above quote is only indicative and any extra flying on account of diversions due to Air Traffic Control; extra fueling halt on account of aircraft performance due to weight, altitude, temperature and range limitations will be billed at actuals after the flight is conducted in the Final Invoice.
- 12. We do not serve alcoholic beverages (for flights within India) & smoking is not allowed on-board.
- 13. Force Majeure: Genie Talk Pvt Ltd cannot be held responsible for the non-operation of the charter for any unforeseen reason/s such as Bad Weather, Poor Visibility, Non – Availability of clearances from ATC / Defense Authorities / Civil Administration.
Declaration: While we endeavor to provide the Aircraft, we should not be held responsible for any cancellations/delay in commencement or continuation of the flight, due to technical snags or any other reasons beyond our control. We also reserve the right to deviate from the route of journey / alter the stopping place / decide on the number of passengers / decide on the acceptable baggage / take any necessary decision / change the type of Aircraft, if the circumstances so demand, in the best interest of our passengers.